Brief CV Mr Goran Stojilkovic
- President of National Petroleum Committee of Serbia: August 2021 – to date
- Deputy CEO NIS j.s.c. Novi Sad for petrochemical affairs: October 2012 – to date
- Chairman of the HIP- Petrochemical Supervisory Board: March 2013 – to date
- Managing Director Operations in Actavis UK Ltd: April 2009 – October 2012
- Chief Executive Officer- December 2004 – April 2009, Zdravlje Actavis, Serbia
- Deputy CEO – February 2003 – December 2004.
- University of Belgrade, Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy, B.Sc. in chemical engineering
- The Best Manager in Serbia 2007 – Serbian Chamber of Commerce.
- The Best Manager in Serbia 2007 – Serbian Association of Business Journalists
- The winner of the “Leader of business excellence” award for 2021, presented by FQCE – Foundation for the Culture of Quality and Excellence Serbia.